View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I was waiting for quite awhile to participate in this Event hoping it would break the monotony, and it was supposedly going to be somewhat synchronized with the timely release of Facebook connectivity to GK.

That hasn't yet happened, and the event is the same thing as last year, which is the same thing as Easter, which was the same thing as Easter/Halloween before I quit (2008) and there aren't even themed items to craft/collect.

Guess I'll wait for the raffle in 2 weeks. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
If you're not comfortable taking the risk of halloween boxes then a much safer and still profitable option is to farm pumpkins and sell them to the people who want to take risks.
This has always been my favorite approach, and honestly how I attained wealth on all the Graal servers I played. People love holiday special crap and love gambling/chances to get rich. So just making a guaranteed profit by selling the things enabling their behavior and laughing when they get "Nothing.." is great.