View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernix
I liked how I did the outsides better....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...stdeltinf2.png

And yea I never really said anything but the castle tiles never were actually to impressive. (Bricks, Windows) everything else was cool though. except your inside floor tiles that I feal like you never changed lol even though I truly dont know since its been so long.

O and you have yet to note why Mystic Legends was using your tileset if the first place and what was the issue with that. Since they are obviously still using it.
Mystic Legends? If you are talking about Mythic Legends, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Using Delterias tiles? Funny, we are making our own tileset from scratch, and so far only inside tiles have been made.

So whaaaat?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto