View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388 View Post
I said that before. What's wrong, didn't read that post?
The problem is you changed your mind, and unless I did miss that post, you barely stated it in the same way you said CJ made errors!

Anyhow, I was randomly on websites and found this regarding the "I am rich" application - a screensaver costing $999.99. Seems as if Graal isn't the only application playing back and forth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox news & Wired
Five days have passed since Apple inexplicably removed the applications NetShare and BoxOffice from the iPhone App Store. And now, the $1,000 I Am Rich app has disappeared as well.

Just what is going on at Apple? You would think the company would be more discriminatory with the applications it approves before they show up in the App Store, but these three incidents say otherwise.

Nullriver's NetShare, an application that turns your iPhone into a wireless modem, violates AT&T's Terms of Service agreement. BoxOffice is, well, just an application that displays movie listings. And I Am Rich was clearly a joke application that did nothing for the low price of $1,000 -- how did that even make it?

Maksim Rogov, president of Nullriver, said he didn't even expect Apple to approve his company's application.

"When it was approved our reaction was great -- it was amazing," Rogov said. "But then [when it was removed] that was kind of a kick down. We were a little upset."

Apple has since contacted Nullriver saying that NetShare's removal was a technical error and that the application will be back in the store. But why would it take five days of technical troubleshooting to put something back up when it was working just fine before?