View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Question: so your just doing this to each letter? Then encoding as Base64?

PHP Code:
result.add(num/2*50/5); 
Why not use a word/sentance or w/e?

Alot of times you will see people making a string.. like lets say "cat"... and encrypt the word "rabbit" for example.. r is encrypted depending on the first letter of the key.. "c".. a with "a"... b with "t".. b with "c".. going around in a circle using each letter from "cat".. also they will also use some sort of % math.. like

3%2 = 1... knowing it can only be a number of possibilities.. 256 char possibility. because if you do enough math to a single chracter.. lets say "41" which is hex for ASCII "a".. or "A".. I forget wether it's capital or lowercase at 41.. I think the other is 61? anyways.. if you did say num+10000000 that would result in more then 1 character to represent the character being encrypted...

Just a thought tho. Sorry if this sounds confusing, I have worked 2 days and now running on about 4.5 hours of sleep.. bout to go to sleep and sleep my day away right now .. lol but any questions I would be glad to try and explain what I mean..

Last edited by scriptless; 12-19-2012 at 05:21 PM..