View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:43 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Question 2 asks for your gold status, which doesn't necessarily mean "upgraded" (for example, before I typed this application, I did not have the regular "gold" that enabled playerworld access, but I still had Kingdoms-only gold). Question 2 also draws the point that people without gold can post and send applications. I, on the other hand, have always kept my account with some variation of gold, so I'm not one of those people who are here using only a Classic account. Which is actually a big factor in getting hired (do you really believe he'd hire someone who hasn't even been paying for an account?).
No offense, but it seems like you're trying to say that since you pay for a gold subscription you're better than someone who only has a classic one. Back in the day, classic subscriptions are the only ones which you could buy. Why would someone not take advantage of this by just playing with their old subscription, so they wouldn't have to continuously purchase a new one?

We paid for the account and we paid for exactly what we bought. I don't see your logic when you say Stefan won't hire someone who doesn't always purchase a gold subscription when they run out.