View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 03:40 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
I'm confused.

Number 1 asks you your account name, why would we care if you upgraded your account?

Same with Number 2.. If you want to make the response to the question detailed make sure it is at least on topic
Question 1 asks for your account, which many people have more than one of. I was just reiterating that kia345 was account I kept updated, as opposed to one of my other random accounts.

Question 2 asks for your gold status, which doesn't necessarily mean "upgraded" (for example, before I typed this application, I did not have the regular "gold" that enabled playerworld access, but I still had Kingdoms-only gold). Question 2 also draws the point that people without gold can post and send applications. I, on the other hand, have always kept my account with some variation of gold, so I'm not one of those people who are here using only a Classic account. Which is actually a big factor in getting hired (do you really believe he'd hire someone who hasn't even been paying for an account?).