View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 11:10 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballdude956 View Post
This list isn't based off of "hard" statistics because those are mostly worthless in determining skill. They're based on my observations.

I might be somewhere on the top 5 if I focused on PKing again.
Jesse is close to the top 5. Lamo is good though. Just because you beat him consistently doesn't mean he's bad. Some peoples' styles match up weird ways.
My list was based on my observations overall; it's not based on spars against a single person (which your list seems to be based on).
Dusk is banned too, so he's not on my list.

Active players tho

EP's better than Corey, in my opinion. That's all this list is in the end And this isn't a list minus laggers like I'd prefer because of the low playercount. You're not on the list because you're not really all that active.
EP better than Corey, i highly doubt that.. I am better than EP and Corey is better than me most of the time Lol EP is dusk most of the time, hence why he betspared GF Jeff. He pmed me on EP to tell me what happened so i know for a fact it's dusk. Lol

I wasn't bothered about not being on the list. Power rankings are meaningless and pointless. Nobody even reads the forums.