View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I've always said don't blame the restrictions.GK Goes from 80 players a day where trials got reset all items and stats wiped every time they disconnected..
There were a lot of poor decisions made between when GK had 80+ players on average and what it has now. It didn't happen overnight.

There have been a lot of factors that kind of ran the server into the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless
To everything is free to a certain level. And the player count goes from 80... to 8.. lol Also noticed that the average player level went from 40 to 110.. but still.

Theres only really 3 things staff on graal focus on. Level up, Get items, and Community Ecosystem. Problem is I don't even know why I am leveling up.. to fight other people? oh sorry I'm playing the wrong game then because id rather do that in 3d.
Wouldn't be such a problem if GK was built to actually have anything to do at max level.