View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I've always said don't blame the restrictions.GK Goes from 80 players a day where trials got reset all items and stats wiped every time they disconnected.. To everything is free to a certain level. And the player count goes from 80... to 8.. lol Also noticed that the average player level went from 40 to 110.. but still. Every update I see on a server is just another attempt to reinvent the wheel. (okay guys lets make this dungeon better then ever).. It's a dungeon and I'm 110.. o.O I logged on to see the ice boss in the new dungeon on gk.. not log on to actually fight him.. just seeing I'm was pretty cool. Almost felt like a true story. or at least 0.01% more.

Theres only really 3 things staff on graal focus on. Level up, Get items, and Community Ecosystem. Problem is I don't even know why I am leveling up.. to fight other people? oh sorry I'm playing the wrong game then because id rather do that in 3d.