View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I gave my opinion on the OP, that is totally valid. I shouldn't have to encourage him if I don't want to. I actually believe negative criticism is better than positive (there's always things that can be improved).

You don't have to derail the thread with one of those stupid troll 'copy and change' posts. This one doesn't even make sense, don't failtroll a reply if it's a waste of your time.
Skyzer isn't telling you that you should be encouraging the OP, what he is suggesting as have others within this thread is that there are underlying messages to these videos to be learned for the sake of improving the new user experience.
Sure there are instances where the videos did get a little boring and perhaps could have skipped certain parts, but these videos aren't really meant for entertainment purposes, he should be appreciated for the fact that he's gone through all this effort to be able to show everyone his experiences.