View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
The videos are of a player's thoughts as that player progresses through a server. I think it's a truly unbiased and effective way to show how players will act and think when playing on a server for the first time.

Odds me off how you think that Zodiac and GK have the most content when Classic and UN are known for having the most player content on Graal. (Well, not Classic anymore.)

I'd much more prefer to read short posts giving the OP words of encouragement for sharing his project with the forum community. I mean two minutes of my life wasted reading your post and typing my response... =[
I gave my opinion on the OP, that is totally valid. I shouldn't have to encourage him if I don't want to. I actually believe negative criticism is better than positive (there's always things that can be improved).

You don't have to derail the thread with one of those stupid troll 'copy and change' posts. This one doesn't even make sense, don't failtroll a reply if it's a waste of your time.