Thread: GK Changes
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Edited the F3 option and moved the options to the Graal Kingdoms tab.
Cool, but the menu panel itself could use a bit of adjustment.

Quote:
Added an ignore event message option.
Doesn't just cancelling it basically do the same thing until another event prompt comes up? Or does it mean ignoring all of them in the future until you toggle it off?

Quote:
Increased EA and IWD spawn rate.
It's about time. However, just realize that it does mean a shift in values on a lot of things. But I see it as a positive change since the point of GK is really character building and item upgrades are a part of that.

Quote:
Reduced shop reset time from 30 to 15 minutes.
Also a great improvement. Shopping in itself can be a tedious chore when shops don't reset often enough.

Quote:
Added Samurai and Forest Kingdom back.
Also very nice to see. We may not have as many players as we used to, but some people ought to represent each kingdom anyway.

Quote:
Reset the ferry to get to Forest island.
Mkay.

Quote:
Added the PK flag to forest.
I think you mean 'Added the pirate flag to forest.'

Quote:
Updated the map to add locations for all of the Gods and Xmas Dungeon.
Kind of weird with the new markers being blue flags at half staff when the rest of them are white. Also, a few places have cluttered text now, like the North Spar Arena and the Altar of Aengus.

Quote:
Set Kingdom houses to not die.
Might as well, since the server needs to build its player base back up.

Quote:
Reduced weight of platinum coins.
Good times.

Quote:
Nerfed Kvasir and Ice Fiends.
Happy to hear it. I spent a lot of time on improving my AC just to find out I couldn't fight them without dying in seconds. They shouldn't be so weak that anyone can kill them, but not so strong that they can take you down just because you didn't react in time once or twice.

Quote:
Dustari castle revamped insides.
Are the outside castle walls still bugging out?

Quote:
Speed adjustment for players capping speed at 5 adjusting the visible speed to show lower numbers.
How about removing speed caps from armor altogether? All the weak armor that actually has that isn't that powerful to begin with, and it only hurts new players who can't afford better armor yet.

Also, my speed before was well over 5, yet now it's showing as being locked at 1.5 instead no matter what I equip. Instead of showing speed as a decimal number, why not just have it display the total amount of speed points you have? I don't even know what that 1.5 is based on, and when I un-equip certain pieces that have speed on them it doesn't make a difference. So I might as well have a different item in that slot completely in some cases.

Quote:
Speed adjustment to the horses to make them usable again.
Yeehaw.

Quote:
Added a new hat/helm to Hotaru shop next to the church.
Yeesh, that one... Really needs a little bit of work. It looks so out of place.

Quote:
Updated ALL wizard hat stats.
Very nice. Looking forward to them hopefully becoming more rare and collectible again, instead of just simple vanity items.

Quote:
Added Clothes and Hairs to shops.
Nice.

Quote:
Disabled creation of Clans, kept previously bought Clans intact.
I really like the clan system. Is it on its way out? And why? (I own one which is for players that have maxed all their levels out, which is why I care about it.)

Quote:
Fixed the haircutter bug when taking off hidden hats.
Nifty!

Quote:
Tig Bot:
- Requires 2 IWD's and 2 EA's now.
Be really careful with re-scaling economic stuff. Not to say this is a bad move or anything, but a lot of prices are going to change because of it.

Last edited by Draenin; 01-08-2015 at 08:26 PM..