View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:33 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I have never tried placing lava tiles on water tiles, so I can't answer that one. Would be interesting to know, I'll give it a go and edit this post.

EDIT: The "effect" on the lowest layer takes priority, other then when it comes to blocking tiles - they always block.
Very interesting. If I wanted I could take water tiles and place them on layer 0, making everything swimmable? I am not sure how Graal handles transparent tiles, but I could make layer zero a swimming layer, layer one whatever, and layer two a transparent blue tile. I could then modify the swimming gani and create the illusion of swimming in semi shallow areas where the ocean floor can be seen. One could almost recreate the looks of the flooded areas in the LTTP Water Temple. I am very happy to know this.