View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Curious about a Possibility

Okay, I've noticed something small dealing with the general FAQ system.

Let's say I want to go on UN, right?

Let's say for hypothetical reasons, I am completely unaware of the quest systems or simply how to navigate the world...

I ask an FAQ how to go to so and so place, but I don't understand their actual directions! Now below is my question.

Would it be possible for there to be a system to where an FAQ can actually place a marker for you towards your map or something even simpler as placing an arrow on your screen that would point the general direction you have to go in order to find the place you wish to find? If so, may I be told how complicated that could be?

Here's a paint made example.

Clarification of Example: I'm trying to get back to a friend that is in Town Center, but I'm unable to find my way back.
This arrow would indicate the general direction of where Town Center is. When I make it there, I guess by a general area check or so made by an FAQ for you.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.