View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 08:41 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I'm not intellectually charitable enough to continue this retarded debate. I was debating you guys because of the shred of credibility I have for you, but if this continues onward in this irrational fashion I would lose all respect for your intelligence, which I don't wish for that to happen.
Are you honestly not seeing how Nintendo's usage of a resistive touchscreen on the Nintendo DS (next to eight buttons and a d-pad) had essentially nothing to do with Apple's push towards a phone design using only a capacitive touchscreen and one button? Am I overlooking all the phones featuring resistive touchscreens with pens or something?