View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:50 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
The best option is to forum PM Bell, Tig, TSA, and Xor. I'm sure if you wanted, you could send a message to just Bell and that would suffice. I'm not sure which members you are referring to, but if you want to elaborate on what you think you would post you can tell me in a forum PM if you want to know if it is appropriate for the forums. The best option is to forum PM Bell and the other PWA though. Usually we don't like to have big complaints posted about staff on a server, or globally because the forums are for discussing ideas and stuff, not for complaining about the staff. I don't think this is really the topic of the discussion though.

Congratulations to those who made the team, and I wish you the best of luck!
I think Cyan said this in a much easier way in the post before you.

Either way

1 Tigairius Graal Admin :As if he's not busy enough already, and whats with the title?
2 Xor Xor Playerworld Administration :uh...has he done anything except continue to work with zodiac?
3 Bell Bell Playerworld Administration :yay....owait you dunt develop.
4 TSAdmin TSAdmin Playerworld Administration oes he still play graal? Havent seen him in ever.
5 Vulcan Vulcan Advanced Development :doesnt really touch graal...really shady...
6 fowlplay4 fowlplay4 Scripting :very busy with zodiac, willing to bet he'll answer questions rather than dev.
7 Elk Elk Graphics :I'm 99.9% sure elk will make no contribution at all to anything unless paid.

Last edited by Clockwork; 08-26-2009 at 04:02 AM..