View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:18 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Hey, I was playing with Garage band earlier "which I always used for voice editing and mixing ... such" and I found out something pretty neat. I don't know if you know much about garage band or not, I personally though you had to have an instrument to plug in and record...

Starting a new file, I don't think it matters what you pick, I clicked Keyboard Collection, save it where you want, and then click on one of the instruments.

Now, if you go to the Window tab, and then Musical Typing or "Shift+Command+K" on a Mac at least, it should pop up a keyboard. ^.^ You can use this to play music..

On the right under the Software Instrument tab, browse, and a lot of the Synth ???? things can help you create something neat if you don't really know how to play an instrument like my self. Although, I can play a mean marry had a little lamb or hot cross buns. >.> Learned them both on the recorder and never forgot them.

I didn't know you could actually play the instruments in the program, so this is pretty cool news to me, I could make a few songs looping a lot of sounds I like. Hope this helps. ^.^

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz