View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:50 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorollychu View Post
I don't know if the current PWA is active enough to moderate it properly and I could see a lot of abuse from server managers helping out their friends.
There would certainly have to be security procedures such as limiting how much could be awarded over a certain amount of time, aswell as the command itself being something like a sendtext to lister which can only be done by the selected few servers, being logged in one single place to be viewed from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
My issue is that earning the currency won't exactly be an equal effort amongst the servers so a fair amount of time would be spent weighting the goals to earn them.
While this is true in the case earning the currency the same can be said of spending it within the Global Shop for items specific to a server.