Thread: New Manager
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Zeratul101 View Post
I want to digress on this "MEAN PEOPLE ARE BAD MANAGERS" BS. The worst managers I've known have been one of the nicest. Take Jesse for example, he was the nicest manager on Valikorlia but he was PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE. Why? Because he hired his friends as staff and everything who went around and kept screwing everything up.

Whenever the matter of staff problems came to hand, Jesse either ignored it, made petty justifications (THE STAFF ARE DOING GOOD YOU JUST HAVE A GRUDGE AND VENDETTA AGAINST THEM BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH), or outright pretended to be afk.

I want to see an a-hole in charge, from my point of experience, they tend to get things DONE as long as they aren't being an idiot. (By the way, Smu doesn't count as an a-hole, he's more of a douche.)
your reference to Jesse being a bad manager is because of corruption, not because of how nice or mean he was.