View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 10:05 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Betflipping. I had actually made a ticket about it and offered you to betflip your pbp (which i won) You can replace fidels name with mine. Just sayin'
Trim quote pls just to what you respond to. <3

But no, me and Fidel invented that ****, we commandeered shrimps island house and sat on a rug in an empty ass room with Nas and some other guys we PM'd betflipping in rounds of 3.

After that (fidel won all my ****) we took it to the streets so I could get rich again, Tre got involved and eventually I bet-flipped you too (with a PR since Tre refused to pay... he still owes me a SMGPK).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I also made the business system twice. The first version used the transparent black GUI and was overall confusing to use. The current version has an improved layout.
Yes, yes... many of Rocking Tim things, we know. That's all just more reasons behind my point. I more or less just listed the big things I see daily/was apart of to personally describe.

Melon-Cat 2014

Last edited by Supaman771; 05-31-2014 at 10:24 PM..