View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:24 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Nay. I've noticed a few errors with it but I never got around to fixing it up. If I were to "fix it" I would probably start over from scratch. I dunno.

The problem with editing it is that it's not easy to edit the opaque areas as you can't just eye-drop them. I do have a "raw" back-up without the transparency, but I dunno if I'd want to go that route or just fix it up better from scratch. I made the tileset before Gonstruct even supported layers, so it was mostly all done on a hypothetical level. After working with the layers I have learned quite a bit more and could probably change the tileset for more efficiency.
Even within the default tileset there is a lot of room for expansion. You could make it half the size and still get the same (if not better) results. I wish someone would take the time and remake the tileset properly.