View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 01:14 AM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
What gang system would that be? Cause as far as I'm concerned, all it consisted of was gang tags with basic player hire/fire. The players have changed and that basic system will not work.
You're still missing the point. The way you want gangs to be just makes the game more individualized. Chances are no matter who is leading, you will most likely not work together as a group like you would with others. This system will not work. As neat as it can be, this does not work for gangs, especially changing gangs every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I'm working on it because I believe players will enjoy it. It wasn't my idea, but I do support positive changes within the server. That being said, if the system ends up being unsuccessful it will be very easy to revert back to the current system.

You hate anything that's even remotely different. Aside from that, PKing is nothing more than arrow keys, shooting, and reloading. Let's not make it something more.

PKing is more than just pressing arrows and reloading and shooting, someone who has been an avid player would tell you that. Eclipse has a point as well, staff members who were not players in the past do not know what the players want. In all honesty, most of the Era players do not know what they want.

Tim, we know you work hard and you provide a lot of stuff in the development areas, but in all respect, I do not think you should have much input on gangs and PKing.

Let the Gang Admin make those decisions, along with other staff members who have been players in the past.