View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 12:24 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
why not just go back to the only gang system that works since era history ?
What gang system would that be? Cause as far as I'm concerned, all it consisted of was gang tags with basic player hire/fire. The players have changed and that basic system will not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
Considering that you are the one making the draft system, I understand why you believe in it.
I'm working on it because I believe players will enjoy it. It wasn't my idea, but I do support positive changes within the server. That being said, if the system ends up being unsuccessful it will be very easy to revert back to the current system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
the draft system is going to suck more than tims inventory... if i hated his basic inventory god knows ill hate his gang system.

P.S.
Why do we let people who don't PK develop our gang and pk systems?
You hate anything that's even remotely different. Aside from that, PKing is nothing more than arrow keys, shooting, and reloading. Let's not make it something more.

Also, the draft system is open for suggestions. If you don't like your leader, then you'll be able to report them using the internal draft tools that I will be working on. It would be very easy to swap leaders within a gang.