View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 04:29 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Wow, I can actually point out where he edited out my favorite section of the map. Although with reason, it was pointless and required a Draisine to access. Anyone else see that? I don't even see the point in circling it.

I liked Lance because he was completely interested in Developing based on one factor alone, and that factor is fun. Whatever politics issue was amok before that time. In my time on the server we just had ridiculous amounts of fun developing! As a backstory I am a classic video game collector and I sell rare games on eBay. I do own a Japanese Sega Saturn and also a Super Famicom, both consoles for which I collect rare games. I also have a Sega Master System and a Virtual Boy. I have played an extensive amount of 2D games and will not allow any sub-par games in my collection. Near the top of my list I highly revere Super Mario Bros 3 and Tetris. But I must say that I have one questionable title at the very top of my list, and that is Graal2001. It only existed as a short burst of pure absolute goodness and order amid a universe of entropy and disorder. That's what I saw happen.