View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
Graal2001 was special back then because it had something the other servers didn't. That's not the case anymore.

By the way, do any of you remember the Classic server Dusty worked on by himself? That was going to have some part of Graal 2001/Bomy Island in it. Since Dusty works with iClassic, maybe his idea is being realized? Just some food for thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Oh man, I had totally forgot I was going to intertwine the world of Classic and Bomy Island(2k1). I don't recall the basics, but I was going to allow the player to visit a small area of the 2k1 map. I had already started fixing the levels up and applying a touch of logic and purpose to the area:

That was the planned area the player would be able to explore... I forget how they were going to get there. I think via falling into it from the waterfall, or by cannon. It was a while ago, now, and one of the things low in priority.

It was going to put in a little backstory and history to Bomies, and feature a dungeon involving them. It was more of an easter egg than anything, though