View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 01:39 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
This is not acceptable and the voices of anyone that gives a damn is silenced, so to hell with it, not even going to bother with this on a public forum. The PWA is a joke and is run by one biased family/group of friends, I'll leave it at that.

This is the single biggest blunder of a PWA intervention I have ever seen in my 12 years on Graal.
I'm in complete agreement here. The PWA seems to have become a machine used to practice personal vendettas. It's a shame that they won't take any feedback from players (on anything) and instead will probably delete these posts and close the thread, maybe issuing infractions or something.

I'd really like to know what Jer did to warrant his removal. It must have been pretty drastic, because the PWA I know is extremely conservative and won't take action unless the manager is doing something that is directly detrimental to the server (right Tig?). Does the PWA actually think they can manage the server better than Jer did?

I don't doubt the PWA had grand reasons for taking action. Maybe if they'd explain these to us peasants, we'd be more understanding or even accepting.

Last edited by cbk1994; 08-07-2012 at 01:51 PM..