View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:28 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
As you know Googi I am a powerful player that likes to be envied by all other players and perhaps feared. With my current item set I am able to lay a smack down on the players that set out to ruin my GK experience.

With the addition of a select few items of yours I can continue to rock the casba by destroying my fellow graalians with the power of might and magic (and being one of the few only mages who actual plays anymore lulz)

I have a ghetto wand, so having the power of the blue crystal wand in my hands would rock me to number one of the intense club. I could also benefit from a few of your enchanted armours to inprove my brigid gear.

I am willing to accept any of your mage gear you are willing to give me as I am unsure of what your opinion of me is. We both have played together for a long while and due to recent failures of Zormite rulers I have been possibly removed for life.

I like fishy hat too I got mine scammed when I was a scrub and I spent like 5 months getting 7 ECs to buy it then someone scammed it from me. I would love to get another fishy hat to fill that void.

Also, oasa 4 empror.

HUZZAH, I have returned to the ranks of Zormite! All Dustarians shall BOW DOWN, and kiss my feet as I prepare to unleash the power of lightning upon their faces.