View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Playerworld Administrator
HoudiniMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18 View Post
Great gas mileage

That was wise considering the current prices.
Yeah seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
Houdini, what is your opinion on abortion and global warming? :o as in you support/ don't believe
Abortion is a personal choice - one that I am not comfortable making, and thankfully don't have to. I would cross that bridge when I came to it, if ever.

Global warming seems to be over and under hyped depending on the interest of the person/group talking about it. I think there are environmental freaks who would have you commit suicide to reduce your carbon footprint, and there are oil tycoons who would sabotage research into efficient cars to keep the gas flowing. So I look at the cons: What is wrong with efficient environmentally friendly cars? They don't go as fast or as far in some cases but overall they're pretty comparable. That's an acceptable loss for me to save at the pump and the environment. I generally think most of the chemicals humanity engineers aren't so great for the planet, so I don't see less of those chemicals possibly being a bad thing.

Sorry for the late reply, computer was down for a few days while I played tetris with my furniture.