View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:06 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Try actually watching through the Classic videos, you'll find that despite being a "small" world it does offer a reasonable amount of good content strung together in linear fashion, which is arguably why the OP persevered through the server longer than any other.
Well obviously now with the long story lines and long/boring cut-scenes.. (I just watched the first video of classic, half of it was cut-scenes and him slashing bushes). I haven't played classic in years, last i recall it was a chat room with some people sparring and one half-finished quest line.

If that has changed then it is for the best, but still to have 6 videos of that compared to one video of Zodiac; where-as Zodiac takes more than than 15 minutes just to explore the Gmap let alone do anything.

That is what my comparison was based on... and it still holds true since he spent 30 minutes on UN saying "This server is dead *walks around* There's nothing to do *hides in a bush* It's a shame this server is empty".