Thread: Stolen graphics
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 12:10 AM
PlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nicePlanetOscar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
That doesn't even make sense. Even if it did, Bomy Island and Graal2001 are one thing, it's just two different names it's had. It's also been called Bomy Moon and Bomy Lands... it's all Graal2001. I'm guessing you didn't know that or are trying to poke fun at me, but 2 different names of the same server is different than every server on Graal using 2k1's content. There's no way I can stop them, just asking nicely if they could make their own graphics seems like the best way to go. If you look at kingdoms, they have many shared concepts like the Kingdoms, kart racing, and Metris minigame from Graal2001 but they also made their own sprites and graphics for those.

If you think I wasn't expecting whiny people to come in my thread and make strawman cases against me you're way off. I knew you guys would treat me like the bad guy, that's fine.
My comedic approach was to enlighten you on the fact that this thread is going nowhere.