View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:44 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
GIANT Block of Doom

Okay, so it's a small block, but at least I have your attention, now

Anyway, this weird thing has been happening lately on Era to me. My character on the clientside is a block o.O (see image comparisons)

Specifically on Era, this would occur if a GP is in zoom 0 and/or alpha 0. As you can see on the TSAdmin screen, I tried setting the alpha and zooms, but the result didn't change, and remains the same in the Graal720675 screen :s Any idea's?

Side Note: A lot of weird things have actually been happening on different servers as I log into them with my Observer Mode-bound Graal###account. One of which is when I created it, and logged onto Zodiac, naturally that was the first time it had logged onto that server with this account but I started in the last position and level that I logged off at with a Guest (pc:###) account o_o
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	idkwtf.PNG
Views:	599
Size:	552.7 KB
ID:	45579   Click image for larger version

Name:	idkwtf2.PNG
Views:	589
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	45580  
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·