View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 06:47 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
Guys, it can't be made for the crappy systems you want it to be, the iPhone doesn't cost at all to make a game for, thats obviously why they went that direction, and seeing as the mac version can be easily converted, thats another plus. I already said the psp would cost an expensive agreement with sony and Elizabeth... everyone uses Wii now .
iPhone does cost money to develop for (to have placed in the App Store), but it's only $100 to join the developer program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake989 View Post
When the 3GB iPhone came out, Something crashed and only a few people could get the 2.0, I wasn't able to get it yesterday, Hell i had to sit down and screw around with my iTouch it get it working again x.x You got lucky
lol@3GB

That 3G iPhone was delayed because of activation problems which were directly related to the new iTunes software. AT&T made it very clear it was not their fault

2.0 software worked fine, it was activating the 3G models that wasn't working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
but i like the place i work
It's your choice to keep working there. You can work somewhere else if you want and get payed more, but instead you want to stay their. Don't complain.

Apparently in Kentucky you have to be 14 to volunteer at UK