View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 04:42 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The name "Global Development Team" really implies something that it's not; I know some people consider the GDT a team of "globals", but I don't. They don't have the power to carry out the tasks that globals traditionally do, and aren't necessarily held to the same standards (of trust) as globals.

People are wearing the tags on Era, and it could be abused if people think they're staff when they aren't.

I wonder if it wouldn't be more appropriate to rename the guild in some way that isn't implying that they are globals with global powers. "Global", from what I understand, is meant to mean that the GDT works "everywhere", not that they have global powers (like with the former GST, for example).

Thoughts?