View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:11 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Heh, I wouldn't recommend porting it to anything other than a computer... but...

Anyways, it might not have great specs, but if they're able to pull off games like Phantom Hourglass, would it be impossible to run a simple game like Graal? It just means things would have to be done more efficient. Anyways, despite the fact that I don't own a PSP, that would seem like the more logical to port to first. Given that it's an actual gaming handheld, and has great specs. Userbase aren't that high, especially compared to the DS, but then again, I doubt the iPhone userbase is much higher than the PSP's.
It's going up, plus the app store will make it skyrocket, plus the enterprise features.

I don't want Apple to dominate the phone market though, I'd like to see them have a strong competitor so Apple is encouraged to keep adding new things.