Thread: Levels Editor?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Personally, I think it'd take far too much work to implement, and you still wouldn't have serverside.

Unfortunately, it's hard to learn GS2 since there is a lack of places to try it. I hope they fix this, but I don't think a level editor will do that.
I don't think it'd be that hard, then again I'm no programmer. Either way, the interpreter is already there(current Graal version), they just need to implement it into the level editor. I don't think serverside needs to be stressed, all it needs to be is good enough for people to be able to learn.