View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 07:43 AM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
[*]Do you have a gold subscription?
I do not currently, but if I was chosen to fill the position I would have to upgrade, and I can afford to.

[*]Why do you want the position?
This won't be the first time I'll say it, but I am a journalism/English major, and I think that not only would this help develop my skills, but it would also allow me to use them in a positive way to affect the Graal population, by clearly and excitingly bringing them news from server to server.

[*]What would you be the best person for the position?
I think I would be a qualified person to the fill the position for a number of reasons. First of all, as I mentioned, I am an English major, so I have a lot of writing experience, not to mention also a lot of editing/proofreading experience. I think that work that comes from me can excite and delight without any confusion or clutter.

[*]Do you have any relevant experience with writing news?
I've written for numerous Macintosh fan-sites throughout the web, including Macteens.com, applexnet.com, and macbrief.com (no longer running). I have also written news for a few mobile phone websites, such as mobiletracker.net, and mobilenn.com. Other than that I have written various news articles for other websites, and also posted news to a website regarding an old Graal server I used to work for.

[*]Other information you want to add
Since it is the summer, as you mentioned, I have a decent amount of free time. I am also a GP on Era, but I do not feel as if it would hinder my ability to make it around to servers and help them write up a news post. I'm also a nice, easy guy to work/get along with and I don't miss deadlines.

Just for reference, my other account is "Fidel Castro"

EDIT: I realize that I submitted this late, if there was a lack of good applications I hope you take a look at mine.