View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
That seems a bit overcomplicating for ganiing dusty, I mean it sounds good on paper but how would that work on the real thing and from how that process would go it seems like the old fashioned way would go faster.
Here's an example from my experience. On Bomy Island we use 17-ish different attributes, and 15 of those are solely for the body and clothing. Generally if I want to create an animation, I have to edit 16 different things for every single frame I want, and that'd just be for the character. With Dusty's idea/suggestion I'd be able to couple all of the body and clothing together if I just wanted to move those, or copy all of the head frames to move them down all at once. It would make for a much faster, less frustrating, and a lot more fluid creation.