Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
New update.

New features
> The ability to split the images when you save a gmap. It will save them in a directory named after the output. So if you put overworldmap.png in the output, it will save it in parent/overworldmap/<levelname>.png. Still provide a PNG as an input though as it's expecting one. However, I will say this may be slower than generating an entire gmap since it has to create a file for each level.
> Full GS2 support for Gani's/showcharacters
> Fixed NPCs being cropped if they exceeded the boundaries of the level
> Also fixed a bug with the scaling formula. So I've provided more scale options, and I may change it to a slider.
> Parsing no longer overwrites the NPCs x/y position unless it returns a valid number. This will stop NPCs from no longer being rendered if the parser hangs on things like variables.

Why can't I edit my thread anymore, dammit It should stop allowing edits from time of the last edit instead of time it was originally posted!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NW2PNG2.0.zip (243.8 KB, 1389 views)
File Type: zip NW2PNG2.0.src.zip (14.7 KB, 1322 views)