View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:25 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You suggested getting rid of parts of Graal's gameplay elements in favor of something that requires no gameplay and effectively serves as nothing more than a means to make Graal a more streamlined chat client.
how is talking to players not a part of graal's gameplay? almost all anyone does on graal is talk amongst their friends, guilds, etc. and to say that it doesn't make up a significant part of why we play graal, hence why it's been focused on and refined with the world chat, then you are just dumb

besides, i'd rather see what people have said around me rather than knowing how many bombs and arrows i have or where some random person is on the useless minimap. and guess what - you can just turn off the world chat instead of turning off the minimap and GUI. it's like it was designed to be customizable for player's who don't want to focus on the history of conversation - just like you!!!

i can have space for my world chat, and you can have room for your useless crap that "enhances" your gameplay