Thread: Seriously...
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
1. What is there to abuse? We set a legitimate rank conforming to the gang theme and Akeon warped to Zeross multiple times, de-nicking him and removing his gang rights (mid-raid). Then did the same to me when I fixed his rank, he obviously has nothing else to do.. yet they have two players running the job.

2. Your comparison has no validity to it, doing so would be a violation of Playerworld Staff Rules, so it isn't allowed. How is that anything similar to giving a specialty player a legitimate rank?

3. This being the first time the issue has ever been a issue in what... 7 years? I don't see your point. (and lol @ abusers)

4. And that's why there's a /leavegang command? And a option to auto-deny gang invitations? If someone had that rank they obviously deserved it as some sort of punishment, and didn't mind or even enjoyed it because they didn't leave the gang afterwords.
1. Obviously you were doing something wrong. What was the rank you were setting his rank too? And is that rank part of the positions the gang is suppose to have?

2. It has validty as setting inappropriate ranks is against Era Rules now...

3. This has been an issue numerous times, what are you talking about? I get pms quit frequently of people complaining about their tag. And gangs suppose to be in theme. Tell what real gang has the position "***"? None. Each gang is suppose to have a theme and is suppose to follow it somewhat.

4. I am not just talking about gangs, but also businesses. You shouldn't have to quit a gang if a recruiter is abusing the gang system. Simply remove the recruiter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Giving someone an inappropriate rank is one thing, but you shouldn't be punishing leaders for giving custom or silly ranks to friends -- they're just having fun. Stop worrying about stupid **** like this, and remember that this is a game you are running.
And gang recruiters/bosses need to remember that they aren't the only one playing the game. All Akeon wants is for gangs to keep a solid structure.