View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
It turns out they are just a vocal minority of casual gamers who want instant gratification out of games, kind of like this guy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty
even though I know
You forgot when I stated that I knew it wasn't logical, but that it has a more rewarding feeling. I'd rather hit a rock 5 times and get 1 gralat than hit a rock 100 times and get 20 gralats. It's more enjoyable because you're not sitting in the same spot, hitting the same exact rock 100 times.

But bread making doesn't even give you that much, you have to spam the button(no you can't hold it) 100 times to get 1 gralat.

But whatever, don't listen to criticism because you've got your nostalgia glasses on. Hell, I was even constructive with my criticism and explained my reasons, but go ahead and be a **** about it.