View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 06:20 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Era has something like this for nicknames, doesn't it? A color wheel that lets you select colors? If that's possible, I'm sure this seems easily do-able.
Era has a scripted nickname system, though. It emulates the default system perfectly, but it's more CPU-intensive since it's not hard-coded. There's no realistic way to script different colors for different body parts.

Anyway, I agree 100%, although I'd rather see RGB values used instead of HEX (something like "255,0,0") since HEX is seldom used elsewhere in Graal. Crow's color picker is in the code gallery somewhere, and that could be used as well by any interested servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
Yeah, you just choose the number corresponding of the ap you want, and that number has its own color.
We could eventualy use a similar system to reproduce the ap system colors, so players would just need to find the color they like and write down the corresponding number.
Hi— you have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. It doesn't use AP at all and allows full color (255^3 combinations).