View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Ok let me clear this up some, No I was never the Accounts Admin because Lyndzey was the Admin what I was supposed to be was the Accounts Manager which is a step lower although you do the same thing. Unixmad approved it and he emailed me to send him a list of what I needed to which I did so according to what Lyndzey told me I would need. This friends was over 2 months ago and I haven't heard a thing since then from Unixmad. So I just gave up on it, I was still PWA that is till the Accounts thing got straightened out but that never happened.

It wasn't fair of me to tie up a PWA spot like that and Spark needed someone in a different time zone and I was happy to give that spot up for what Spark needed. I was never in it for power or popularity so giving this position up was no big deal to me. I have always been in it for the good of the game and this was just another time that I did something for the good of Graal and not for myself. Something some of you really need to learn, you do it for the Game not for yourself and what you can gain by it; do it for what you can do to benefit the game by your self-sacrifice and time on the Game. Lyndzey told me 2 months ago she may have to quit and that was the last time I saw her.

Now I have heard a rumor that there will not be any more accounts people that all will be done on a web page on the Graal site and maybe why I haven't heard anything back from Unixmad. Would have been nice though if he at least told me he changed his mind and didn't leave me hanging like that. So friends I wouldn't go lobbying around for an Accounts position it may just be a thing of the past like many other things have been on Graal. BTW if you don't have a PayPal receipt you would be basically screwed because the receipt will be required on all transactions dealing with accounts on that web page (as the rumor goes), so you may want to start looking now if you don't know where it is.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions that may have been brought up here.

Charlie.

[ Hands Wandaman a drumstick]

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------