View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 03:07 AM
TB3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TB3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
"everything"
Nice rant I agree with it on the most part however I thought that if the "training course" had enough to actualy keep a player count of good players too as such after you comeplete the quests there could be a little lobby level with spars chat and link to automaticaly connect to other servers. With the serverwarp command that would be realy easy and having a button connect to it would even better such as "Online Training"

Here is the tutorial that I have been working on "Its not finished" after you finish with the push / pull block thing there isnt much after that unless you warp to the center island where there still isnt too much yet im trying to cover every aspect of the game the main things I have left to do are hearts, sethead setsword ect..., and connecting to other servers , sparring , a few more things.

Please tell me what you think all, constructive criticism please "it sux" is getting old ... older...
Thanks

[edit] load the begin.nw
oh and if you see something and you think why in gods name did he do it that way... its because its offline and I've probably tried everything else. Do not enter editor if you want the full experience because doing so will reset some of the events and make things weird. have fun
[/edit]
Attached Files
File Type: zip tb3tutorial.zip (418.4 KB, 90 views)

To the sun of your age, I arise

Last edited by TB3; 05-17-2004 at 03:25 AM..