View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 01:48 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
I agree with what you said Houdini in every way exactly. I am tired of having people coming on Bravo or Gileada and saying "n*ob" to me the first time the see me and when they see my Manager tag they go "OH I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!".
I honestly would like it if they just didn't call anyone a **** when they them self are the "Newbies to graal". Right after they say this they usualy go "I am gonna go back to UN cause I like it there."
Umm no? I am fairly against UN because I am a scripter and have seen what poor quaility of scripts they have and it definitly does not impress me but I still think they have a right to be on the server list. My point I am trying to get at is maybe if we did have a new offline tutorial players would be more open to check out the other servers?

(I had to put a * in between n and ob so everyone knows what I am saying )

[EDIT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoudiniMan
It'd have to be linked to the training button or nobody would ever find it until they were experienced in Graal and switching servers...

Kinda defeats the purpose? =X

Besides, all the oldbies would hang out there and be jerks
Not if you make the ammount of level super small?
[/EDIT]