Thread: N-Pulse
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 11:13 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ducati_Link

This is for N-Pulse trying to look for nats, not you another one of your and moonie famous arguments. (which it will soon be)
How was my post argumentative at all? I simply said that the subject was about the 2 styles of updating... small updates, and large ones. I never said one was better than the other.. I actually said that each has their own advantages, and disadvantages. I was just trying to tell moonie that there was nothing to get defencive about, I'm sure Criminal wasn't attacking moonie and MG at all by his statment, and I actually talked about why trying to get the players to stop complaining is a good thing.. since that is why we even make updates... to improve, and then to satisfy the players.

If this thread does turn into an argument, then it couldn't be over what I have said, since I do not see how what I said was controversial... if anything happens in regards to fighting back and forth, it would simply be because I am posting, and people like to make a big deal when I post in reply to anything about n-pulse... if it were anyone else saying the same thing, I doubt anyone would even think of this as an argument.

Anyways, I don't see any reason to continue talking about this subject, since I think my point was taken (as Ducati said) so I hope this little missunderstanding dies down
=x

Last edited by ETD; 11-11-2003 at 11:25 PM..