View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Moblojoe

You guys just don't realize the fact that War and simple combat is a main Portion of EVERYONE'S life. Either it be Physical or Non-Physical Combat, it still is there and if you are Role playing a Sub-Realistic, hell any types of RP you are going to have to put up with it. Besides things like Colonies and Natural Resources won't always just bring combat, it would put things like a RP-Biased Economy into place and power struggles for Citizen ran Town Offices. Citizens would mine, Fish, Farm, Bake, craft, fight, etc to not only help the upkeep of that colony but also to prosper anyway that person desires. Thus 'Stimulating' a various amount of different things a person could Roleplay.

So next time when you read one of my ideas or concepts please take things like this into consideration.

And how else would you like to Roleplay, sir?
I've taken your plans into consideration and all it promotes is fighting. Non-physical combat? How the hell is fishing,mining etc.. nonphysical combat. This whole plan is crap every one else has already stated why so I'm not going to bother going into details on how or why.

I stole Spanky's gold!