Thread: Goodbye Graal
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 06:57 AM
CowgirlBebop is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CowgirlBebop
Unhappy Goodbye Graal

ive decided to quit graal. for the third time. im putting graal before my friends, which isnt good. ive gained 10 pounds because i havent been playing ringette. graal has teached me lessons i couldnt have learned anywhere else. like loyalty, respect and courage. sure its just a game, but a game that changed my life. ive played for a while, probaly made more enemies then friends. my home was n-pulse. i can still remember sitting at the tables, just chatting with friends. then raiding TCN's guildhouse in Dark City. Also having to delete door.gif to get the Spirit Bomb in matoria cause there was a bug that was never fixed. ah, the good 'ol days. but then i switched to P2P. amazing new advance, the bomys, the weapons and jobs. it was soo cool at first. but then i got tired. started pking non-stop and skipping school to play graal. why? because i was addicted. i must quit now. get back to school and my friends. but its sad, cause im going to leave my greatest friends behind. it brings tears to my eyes, ill never talk to them again.

i wanna make a list of people i wanna thank for being there for hard times with me-

-nemesis/mark

-ducati link

-sage chaoz

-moon god

-moon goddess

-most of the oldbies on n-pulse

-mankind23

-red flair

-covert shadows guild

thanks everyone, for supporting me when i wanted to kill myself. im sure most of you will post hurtful comments out of hatred for me here, but oh well. shows that some people are stuck up and still hold a grudge. ive deleted aim, so i will never beable to be contacted through it. you can e-mail at [email protected]

i know nobody but cares, but i will miss you all

thanks

*hugs 4 ever*