View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 06:47 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
2nd Half (Character Limit - Lel.)

@ Ceasar/Kiri whoever you are, you have a world time record of changing your persona over this game. If anything you've been here just as long and have spewed the same nonsense as I have. You just hop accounts every so often and throw on a new face and pretend to be someone else until someone figures it out all over again. You've been a constant fire starter, running your gob off to me when you got the chance or belittling people, calling them idiots, taking screenshots of yourself killing someone and insulting them. Who are you to be an honest judge of character, when you yourself aren't all that great. You chalk yourself up to be this wonderful saint who has done no wrong. Honestly you have the worst track record probably of anyone in Drawde for being a consistent annoyance.

And yeah I left Zodiac more than once, because I needed a break and wanted to see improvements. Tiu who I spoke to on the daily basis and is now staff is the only one (besides Megiddo) who are trying, and they can't do much because of the lack of scripting knowledge they have. So any attempt to really fix stuff goes out the window. I don't know if they're trying to learn code for the game or what. To me it just seems like a fruitless effort.

As for me advertising other game's I put them in Off-Topic. I never put any of the game's I played in the main topic of Zodiac Forums. So the argument there is pretty invalid.

Sure what I've done at this point is far from admirable, but it pale's in comparison to the years of bullying that I've received from the community as a whole. I honestly would encourage Unixmad to shut down PC Graal as a whole at this point or knock the rung out that is Zodiac on the ladder that is PC Graal. The community is just bad and people don't need to go through that. They don't need to go online every day to deal with racism, sexism, and overall cyber bullying which you guys tend to just laugh at.

Oh and here's the biggest point they're going to throw in my face, I can see it from a mile away, so let's put it out there. There was a time where I was constantly being harassed by Kero99 and ilovegirlzz aka (Ikki). To the point of where I just got fed up with their garbage, so I went on the forums and made my first ever alternate account by the name of DarkRingMaster and chalked up a scare tactic to get them off my case. It was a pretend lawsuit that someone had been sued over the constant bullying. Raven613 (who is never around to police the forums in over probably a year.) decided he would play Sherlock Holmes and ran an IP Trace on both accounts and figured out what I was doing. Was it highly uncalled for? Probably. But no worse than being called a tranny in game over the course of a week, being told that my child has maggots in their diaper by Kero99. That was my breaking point with the both of them and the community. You don't say stuff like that to someone, you don't. No matter how badly you dislike someone you don't attack someone who can't honestly defend themselves.

You guys do this all the time and it's just sickening and you wonder why I am jaded, why I hate our community when you guys decide to bring up someone's kid as a means of insult to your otherwise consistent barrage of slurs, and verbal attack, then you've gone too far.

Would it be appropriate to press charges? Probably. Would it be worth it? Probably not. You'd at most get a slap on the wrist and be told not to do it again if anything, nothing would happen. Local police forces aren't going to put their time and resources into stopping online bullying, the closest thing to them that is a serious threat is swatting. For those who don't know what swatting is, it happens a lot on Twitch. That is the falsifying of an actual crime (i.e Murder, Rape, Violence) against a person, and then Police who have to take the call rush in with gun's blazing (since it's handled as a real threat) end up breaking into someone's home for no reason based on false information.

Like I don't think any of you actually think before you type out the insults on your screen to someone. I liked Graal (liked being past tense) it was such a quaint little game that everyone knew about back in the 2000's. You'd get online and would be able to talk to people and relate to them, because we all were around the same age group. We would talk about school, taking test, what our plans were for summer vacation. It was fun. The very first server I joined when I got on Graal was Unholy Nation. I am a very social person, I like talking to people. It's fun for me. I am also very verbose and my choice of words is very articulate. So I come off as condescending to some people because they don't understand that I probably had a different upbringing/education.

What our community's problem is, they don't understand that there is someone else on the other side of the screen in who they insult. There is a living/breathing person. We all have emotions, some can control them better than others. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm very impulsive/reckless at times. I've made bad decisions in my life and I've regretted them. People hide behind the anonymity and think they can do whatever, which is why our community isn't where it should be, granted this stands with any gaming community, there will always be bad with the good. But Graal in my opinion should've had a better one since people were so close knit.