Thread: I want answers
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:24 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
play nier
I tried but the PC version is worse and less playable than Super Man 64

It was really laughable coming off of a 25 hour BOTW binge. Bayonetta 2 is better.

The other stuff you said is awful bait, ALTTP is god-tier game design, Wii U palpably has the best games of any current console, and Nintendo hasn't made any of the mistakes you speak of. It's always the situation that if Nintendo doesn't do what you wanted, you complain, but if they do, you also complain. For you, they will never win. For the world on the other hand, all they've done is provide everyone with some of the best entertainment. It really goes to show how much integrity it takes to be Nintendo, or to even be an ardent follower of Nintendo. When competitors get a game on their platform that is great, I usually buy their consoles and praise them for it (MGS on ps1-3 and JSRF on xbox, amazing games on amazing systems). When Nintendo puts a killer app on their platform, one so impressive that there has never been a game like it before even, what happens? You criticize them anyway. In fact you've doubled down on your criticism oddly enough. I'm pretty sure I've figured out who the fanboys are.

Last edited by Kamaeru; 03-31-2017 at 10:39 PM..